It’s the end of September, and here in our home town of Bentonville, Arkansas, that means an odd mix of 85 degree days and sometimes 50 degree nights. It’s technically fall and that means it is officially HOT CHOCOLATE SEASON, but it’s also still warm, so we don’t always want a hot drink.
The solution? Whipped hot chocolate over a glass of chocolate milk!
Check out this recipe from Passion For Savings…so delicious!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
This is a super simple way to up your hot cocoa game! Three recipes, a few minutes, and you are in pure, fluffy, chocolate heaven!
- 2 TBSP Hot Cocoa Powder
- 5 TBSP Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Milk
- Optional Toppings: Mini Marshmallows, shaved chocolate for garnish
Fat: 19 grams
Trans Fat: 0 grams
Unsaturated Fat: 6 grams
Cholesterol: 54 milligrams
Sodium: 213 milligrams
Carbs: 39 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sugar: 32 grams
Protein: 6 grams
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream and hot chocolate mix.
- Whisk or beat with a mixer until the consistency is fluffy.
- Heat chocolate milk in the microwave for 1-2 minutes depending on your microwave wattage and how hot you prefer your beverage.
- Spoon the whipped chocolate on top of the chocolate milk. Enjoy!