Ok, ok…so it’s not chocolate….but it is fall…and that means pumpkin spice! This delicious combination of chai tea and Kyya Chocolates Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Syrup made the perfect beverage to warm you from the inside out. Of course if you wanted to take this up a notch, you could always “just add chocolate!”
Special thanks to our favorite barista, Gina Stroud at Reverie Coffee and Tea House for creating this yummy treat! Check them out when you are in northwest Arkansas!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Author: Gina Stroud at Reverie Coffee House
Ok…so it’s not chocolate…but you could always add some (particularly white chocolate syrup…oh yes, you could do that!)
All that said, as far as fall yumminess goes, this definitely satisfies!
- 7oz Dona Masala Chai concentrate
- 7 oz Oatly oat milk
- 1oz Kyya Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Top with a dash of cinnamon
- Steam chai concentrate and oat milk together.
- Pour over the Pumpkin Spice syrup. Top with cinnamon.