Brownies, Kit Kats, AND Hershey’s chocolate? Sounds like a win to us! These brownies are incredibly easy and only require a few ingredients that, if you’re anything like us, you probably already have hidden in the pantry.
Take a break from complicated desserts and try this simple recipe from Hershey’s!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
These brownies are incredibly easy and simple, yet oh so delicious!
- 27 Kit Kat Miniatures
- Brownie Mix or favorite recipe
- 1 cup Hershey’s Baking Chips (any flavor)
- Remove wrappers from chocolate bars; set aside.
- Prepare and bake brownie according to package or recipe directions.
- Immediately after removing brownie from oven, sprinkle chips over brownie surface. Let stand 5 minutes or until chips have softened. Spread melted chips over brownie. Cool an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Evenly space 3 chocolate bars across one edge of brownie. Add 8 additional rows of chocolate bars, pressing in lightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.