We stumbled onto this super simple recipe from Chocolate Nutella Twists from Delish UK and just had to give them a try! We figured you’d want to give it a shot too, so we converted the recipe for US cooks just for you! Try it out and let us know what you think!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Author: Delish UK
Is your mouth watering yet? Mine is… I sense a trip to the grocery store in your future. The original recipe is from the UK- we’ve translated to products available in the US.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the pizza dough out to a rectangle approx. 15 inches x 19 inches.
- Spread the Nutella over the pizza dough. Sprinkle over the chocolate.
- Cut the rectangle into quarters, then roll each quarter into a tight Swiss roll shape. You want to roll along the longer side, keeping each roll approx. 10 inches long.
- Cut each roll down the length of the dough. Making sure the layers inside are visible, wrap the two cut lengths around each other, cut side facing up, to form a twist. Repeat with the remaining quarters.
- Place two twists on each baking tray. Brush with egg wash. Bake for 15-20 mins until brown and the underside of each twist is firm and golden.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack before dusting with icing sugar.